Skip to main content

NVS 1600 + TEACHERS RECRUITMENT EXAM DATE 2022

 NVS 1600 + TEACHERS RECRUITMENT EXAM DATE 2022 


NVS TEACHERS RECRUITMENT 2019 

Important Dates :-

  • Start Date : 10/07/2019
  • Last Date : 25/08/2019
  • Fee Payment : 26/08/2019

NVS Exam Date 2019:

Candidates can check the examination schedule of NVS 2019 from the table below.



Post/Subject NameDate of ExamShift
LDC JNV Cadre16.09.2019Shift 1, Shift 2 & Shift 3
PGT Hindi17.09.2019Shift 1
PGT History17.09.2019Shift 1
PGT Mathematics17.09.2019Shift 1
PGT Commerce17.09.2019Shift 1
PGT Biology17.09.2019Shift 2
PGT English17.09.2019Shift 2
PFT Chemistry17.09.2019Shift 2
PGT Geography17.09.2019Shift 2
TGT Hindi18.09.2019Shift 1
TGT Mathematics18.09.2019Shift 1
TGT Social Studies18.09.2019Shift 2
TGT English18.09.2019Shift 2
TGT Science18.09.2019Shift 2


NVS NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2022

Important Dates

  • Online Application Start : 12 January 2022
  • Registration Last Date : 10 February 2022
  • Fee Payment Last Date : 10 February 2022
  • Exam Date : 08-13 March 2022
  • Admit Card : 25 February 2022
  • Answer Key : 19 March 2022
  • Result Declared : 28 June 2022


SO AS PER PREVIOUS RECORDS,

NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA TEACHERS RECRUITMENT 
1600 + POSTS 

CBT EXAM MAY BE CONDUCTED IN THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

APPLICATION LETTER / COVER LETTER FOR JOBS

  SAROJ MISHRA Address       Mobile Number       Email ID February 25, 2022 Director / Principal KVS Bongaigaon. Assam PIN CODE  Dear Sir / Madam, I wish to apply for the PGT Physics position in KVS Bongaigaon. This post vacancy was advertised in Times of India on 15 February, 2022. I am very keen to work in this esteemed organization, and I assure that I would be a good fit for this post. I am a Post Graduate in Mathematics and BEd from ---------- University. I have worked as __________ in a reputed organization, ________ for two years from year 2020 till now.  I have keen interest in the job profile advertised, and hence applying for the same.  I hereby attach my updated Resume along with photocopies of my credentials and latest passport size photograph .  Thank you for your consideration; I look forward for your kind response. Respectfully yours, Signature  of candidate Na...

DAV School Teacher Vacancy 2024

  CVRM DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL , DERABASSI Requires  PRT for All Subjects - Graduate + Diploma in education / BEd  TGT for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History/Civics, Geography and English. - Graduate + BEd Also requires  Teachers for Kindergarten - Nursery Trained, Montessori Trained, equivalent , Art & Craft, PTI, Dance & Music Teacher. UDC and Office Superintendent. Handsome salary. CTET and fluency in English will be Preferred. Interested candidates apply by 27/01/2024. cvrmdav@yahoo.com Principal/Manager CVRM DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL DERABASSI, PUNJAB 

BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHERS VACANCY DEC 2023 UP

  BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHERS VACANCY Bal Bharati Public School Bharat City, Indraprasth Yojna, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201003 Email ID: bbpsip@gmail.com principalbbpsip@gmail.com                                    WE ARE HIRING 1. NTT TEACHERS  2. PRT ALL SUBJECTS ( ENGLISH, MATHS, SST, HINDI ) 3. TGT - GERMAN, SOCIAL SCIENCE, HINDI, SCIENCE, COMPUTER 4. PGT - PSYCHOLOGY, BIOLOGY, ENGLISH, POLITICAL SCIENCE, ECONOMICS, PHYSICAL EDUCATION 5. SPECIAL EDUCATOR, LIBRARIAN INTERESTED CANDIDATE MAY FORWARD THEIR RESUME TO GIVEN EMAIL IDs WITHIN 7 DAYS OF PUBLICATION OF THIS ADVERTISMENT Email ID: bbpsip@gmail.com principalbbpsip@gmail.com LAST DATE - 17 DECEMBER 2023