Skip to main content

UGC NET EXAM 2021 EXAM PAPER ANALYSIS 20 NOVEMBER, 2021 EXAM 1st shift

SOME QUESTIONS ASKED IN UGC NET EXAM HELD ON 20 NOVEMBER 2021,

WERE BASED ON BELOW TOPICS


1. COMMUNICATION BARRIERS

2. TEACHING METHODOLOGY

3. BEHAVIOUR OF TEACHING

4. FILE TRANSFER PROTOCOL

5. INPUT AND OUTPUT DEVICES (IN COMPUTERS)

6. PARIS AGREEMENT

7. RESEARCH DESIGN

8. PRAMAAN

9. CLASSROOM COMMUNICATION

10. RATIO PROPORTION 

11. QUALITATIVE RESEARCH

12. BLUETOOTH AND WIFI DIFFERENCE

13. MEMORY HIERARCHY

14. ADVANCE GRAPHIC PORT

15. SAKSHAT PORTAL

16. GLOBAL WAARMING & OZONE DEPLETION

17. NAAC 

18 SWAYAM PRABHA 

19 BIO - DIVERSITY DECADE 

20 RESEACH DESIGN

21 TERABYTE

22 VIRTUAL LEARNING ENVIRONMENT

23 FORMATIVE EVALUATION

24 CLASSROOM COMMUNICATION

25 TEACHING SKILLS

26. GIAN( GLOBAL INITIATIVE OF ACADEMIC NETWORK )

27. SAKSHAT ( A ONE STOP EDUCATIONAL PORTAL)

28. PERCENTAGE

29. RELATONSHIP BASED QUESTIONS 

Day-1 UGC NET Paper-1 Shift-1 

Online Exam with 50 Objective MCQs of 2 marks each

Category

Number of Questions

Difficulty Level /Good Attempts)

Teaching Aptitude

AROUND 10

Moderate 

Research Aptitude

7 to 9

Difficult

Reading Comprehension

5 (1 set)

Easy / Moderate

Communication

AROUND 5

Moderate

Math

5

Easy / Moderate

Logical Reasoning

7 - 8

Easy / MODERATE

Data Interpretation

5 (1 set)

Easy / Moderate

Information & Communication Technology (ICT)

2 - 3

Moderate/ Difficult

People & Environment

3 - 4

Moderate/ Difficult

Higher Education System

3- 4

Moderate /Difficult


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

APPLICATION LETTER / COVER LETTER FOR JOBS

  SAROJ MISHRA Address       Mobile Number       Email ID February 25, 2022 Director / Principal KVS Bongaigaon. Assam PIN CODE  Dear Sir / Madam, I wish to apply for the PGT Physics position in KVS Bongaigaon. This post vacancy was advertised in Times of India on 15 February, 2022. I am very keen to work in this esteemed organization, and I assure that I would be a good fit for this post. I am a Post Graduate in Mathematics and BEd from ---------- University. I have worked as __________ in a reputed organization, ________ for two years from year 2020 till now.  I have keen interest in the job profile advertised, and hence applying for the same.  I hereby attach my updated Resume along with photocopies of my credentials and latest passport size photograph .  Thank you for your consideration; I look forward for your kind response. Respectfully yours, Signature  of candidate Na...

DAV School Teacher Vacancy 2024

  CVRM DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL , DERABASSI Requires  PRT for All Subjects - Graduate + Diploma in education / BEd  TGT for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History/Civics, Geography and English. - Graduate + BEd Also requires  Teachers for Kindergarten - Nursery Trained, Montessori Trained, equivalent , Art & Craft, PTI, Dance & Music Teacher. UDC and Office Superintendent. Handsome salary. CTET and fluency in English will be Preferred. Interested candidates apply by 27/01/2024. cvrmdav@yahoo.com Principal/Manager CVRM DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL DERABASSI, PUNJAB 

BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHERS VACANCY DEC 2023 UP

  BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHERS VACANCY Bal Bharati Public School Bharat City, Indraprasth Yojna, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201003 Email ID: bbpsip@gmail.com principalbbpsip@gmail.com                                    WE ARE HIRING 1. NTT TEACHERS  2. PRT ALL SUBJECTS ( ENGLISH, MATHS, SST, HINDI ) 3. TGT - GERMAN, SOCIAL SCIENCE, HINDI, SCIENCE, COMPUTER 4. PGT - PSYCHOLOGY, BIOLOGY, ENGLISH, POLITICAL SCIENCE, ECONOMICS, PHYSICAL EDUCATION 5. SPECIAL EDUCATOR, LIBRARIAN INTERESTED CANDIDATE MAY FORWARD THEIR RESUME TO GIVEN EMAIL IDs WITHIN 7 DAYS OF PUBLICATION OF THIS ADVERTISMENT Email ID: bbpsip@gmail.com principalbbpsip@gmail.com LAST DATE - 17 DECEMBER 2023