Skip to main content

Punjab Pre-Primary Teacher 8393 Posts Recruitment 2020

Punjab Pre-Primary Teacher 8393 Recruitment 2020

Recruiting Organization: Department of School Education, Punjab, India

Notification Released dated 23.11.2020 on official website 

Number of Posts: 8393

Name of Post: Pre - Primary Teacher 

Online Registration Starts from 01 December, 2020

Last date for Registration is 21 December, 2020

Eligibility for Punjab Pre-Primary Teacher

1. 12th class passed or its equivalent qualification with at least 45%(Exact 45 % or above) marks from a recognized board/ institution &

2. Diploma in Nursery Teacher Education(NTT) Program not less than 1 year or  equivalent course. 

3. Should have passed Matriculation in Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject.

Age Limit:

Min 18 and Max 37 years

* Age relaxation for some categories

Application Fee Details:

  • For GEN & Other Categories -  Rs. 1000/-
  • For SC/ ST - Rs. 500/-
  • For Ex-Servicemen -  No Fee

Selection Criteria

Selection will be based on written test

Below is Advertisement PDF

CLICK

For more details, below is Official Website 

CLICK

PDF is available once candidate click above official website link , then LATEST CIRCULARS


Comments

  1. Ma'am mera M.sc botany nd b. ed hai .Maine 10th ka exam bhi additional Punjabi se diya tha...kya main apply B.ed ke saath apply kar Sakti hu.main haryana se hu... Plz reply ma'am

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APPLICATION LETTER / COVER LETTER FOR JOBS

  SAROJ MISHRA Address       Mobile Number       Email ID February 25, 2022 Director / Principal KVS Bongaigaon. Assam PIN CODE  Dear Sir / Madam, I wish to apply for the PGT Physics position in KVS Bongaigaon. This post vacancy was advertised in Times of India on 15 February, 2022. I am very keen to work in this esteemed organization, and I assure that I would be a good fit for this post. I am a Post Graduate in Mathematics and BEd from ---------- University. I have worked as __________ in a reputed organization, ________ for two years from year 2020 till now.  I have keen interest in the job profile advertised, and hence applying for the same.  I hereby attach my updated Resume along with photocopies of my credentials and latest passport size photograph .  Thank you for your consideration; I look forward for your kind response. Respectfully yours, Signature  of candidate Na...

DAV School Teacher Vacancy 2024

  CVRM DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL , DERABASSI Requires  PRT for All Subjects - Graduate + Diploma in education / BEd  TGT for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History/Civics, Geography and English. - Graduate + BEd Also requires  Teachers for Kindergarten - Nursery Trained, Montessori Trained, equivalent , Art & Craft, PTI, Dance & Music Teacher. UDC and Office Superintendent. Handsome salary. CTET and fluency in English will be Preferred. Interested candidates apply by 27/01/2024. cvrmdav@yahoo.com Principal/Manager CVRM DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL DERABASSI, PUNJAB 

BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHERS VACANCY DEC 2023 UP

  BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHERS VACANCY Bal Bharati Public School Bharat City, Indraprasth Yojna, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201003 Email ID: bbpsip@gmail.com principalbbpsip@gmail.com                                    WE ARE HIRING 1. NTT TEACHERS  2. PRT ALL SUBJECTS ( ENGLISH, MATHS, SST, HINDI ) 3. TGT - GERMAN, SOCIAL SCIENCE, HINDI, SCIENCE, COMPUTER 4. PGT - PSYCHOLOGY, BIOLOGY, ENGLISH, POLITICAL SCIENCE, ECONOMICS, PHYSICAL EDUCATION 5. SPECIAL EDUCATOR, LIBRARIAN INTERESTED CANDIDATE MAY FORWARD THEIR RESUME TO GIVEN EMAIL IDs WITHIN 7 DAYS OF PUBLICATION OF THIS ADVERTISMENT Email ID: bbpsip@gmail.com principalbbpsip@gmail.com LAST DATE - 17 DECEMBER 2023