Skip to main content

Walk - in - Interviews for Assistant Professor

WALK-IN-INTERVIEWS FOR THE FACULTY POSTS

(ASSISTANT PROFESSOR) 


SS Arts & Science College

Name of College/ University: Siddhar Sivagnaani Arts and Science College, Villupuram, Tamilnadu 

Name of Post / Designation: Assistant Professor

Selection Criteria: Through Walk in Interviews

Issue Date: 11 August 2020

Important Date: 14 Aug 2020

Advertisement in Dinamalar Newspaper for Faculty recruitment  2020 – Post of  Assistant Professor Jobs for different subjects

Job Locaton: Villupuram, Tamilnadu

Siddhar Sivagnaani Arts and Science College,
East Coast Rd, Bommayapalayam, 
Villupuram 605104

Application Fee : No Application Fee

How to Apply: Walk - in -Interview Mode

Subjects / Department of Vacancy:

  1. Commerce
  2. Business Administration
  3. Computer science
  4. English
  5. Mathematics
  6. Chemistry

Qualification: PG with NET/SLET/Ph.D and as per UGC Norms

How to Apply: 

Candidates have to bring Bio - data and latest Passport size Photograph along with attested copies of certificates at the given address on 14th August 2020 at 11.00 AM

Email id: ssmc_2008@yahoo.in

Website: http://www.ssaands.in/

Newspaper Advertisement can be seen below in image form:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

APPLICATION LETTER / COVER LETTER FOR JOBS

  SAROJ MISHRA Address       Mobile Number       Email ID February 25, 2022 Director / Principal KVS Bongaigaon. Assam PIN CODE  Dear Sir / Madam, I wish to apply for the PGT Physics position in KVS Bongaigaon. This post vacancy was advertised in Times of India on 15 February, 2022. I am very keen to work in this esteemed organization, and I assure that I would be a good fit for this post. I am a Post Graduate in Mathematics and BEd from ---------- University. I have worked as __________ in a reputed organization, ________ for two years from year 2020 till now.  I have keen interest in the job profile advertised, and hence applying for the same.  I hereby attach my updated Resume along with photocopies of my credentials and latest passport size photograph .  Thank you for your consideration; I look forward for your kind response. Respectfully yours, Signature  of candidate Na...

DAV School Teacher Vacancy 2024

  CVRM DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL , DERABASSI Requires  PRT for All Subjects - Graduate + Diploma in education / BEd  TGT for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History/Civics, Geography and English. - Graduate + BEd Also requires  Teachers for Kindergarten - Nursery Trained, Montessori Trained, equivalent , Art & Craft, PTI, Dance & Music Teacher. UDC and Office Superintendent. Handsome salary. CTET and fluency in English will be Preferred. Interested candidates apply by 27/01/2024. cvrmdav@yahoo.com Principal/Manager CVRM DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL DERABASSI, PUNJAB 

BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHERS VACANCY DEC 2023 UP

  BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHERS VACANCY Bal Bharati Public School Bharat City, Indraprasth Yojna, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201003 Email ID: bbpsip@gmail.com principalbbpsip@gmail.com                                    WE ARE HIRING 1. NTT TEACHERS  2. PRT ALL SUBJECTS ( ENGLISH, MATHS, SST, HINDI ) 3. TGT - GERMAN, SOCIAL SCIENCE, HINDI, SCIENCE, COMPUTER 4. PGT - PSYCHOLOGY, BIOLOGY, ENGLISH, POLITICAL SCIENCE, ECONOMICS, PHYSICAL EDUCATION 5. SPECIAL EDUCATOR, LIBRARIAN INTERESTED CANDIDATE MAY FORWARD THEIR RESUME TO GIVEN EMAIL IDs WITHIN 7 DAYS OF PUBLICATION OF THIS ADVERTISMENT Email ID: bbpsip@gmail.com principalbbpsip@gmail.com LAST DATE - 17 DECEMBER 2023