Skip to main content

Assistant Professor Online Interviews at Marathwada Mitra Mandal, Pune

Assistant Professor Vacancies 

Organization Name: Marathwada Mitra Mandal

Job Location: Pune 

Institutions under Marathwada Mitra Mandal is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University

Mode of Interviews: Shortlisted candidates will be finally selected through Online Interviews 

Application Fee: No Application Fee

Job type: Temporary basis for AY 2020 - 21 

Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra

Eligibility, Qualification,& Pay Scale: As per AICTE/COA/UGC/PCI/Savitribai Phule Pune University / DBATU/ Government of Maharashtra

Date of Publication of Advertisement: 21/09/2020

Last date to Apply: Within three days from the date of publication of Advertisement   

How to Apply: Candidates have to apply through Email Id given in below Advertisement along with Bio Data and scanned copies of documents
 
For more details, Refer below Advertisement




Comments

  1. Mam resume kon se mail pr send kerna h

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mam aapke post per date galat dikha rha hai like here its showing Aug 06 2020. plx fix this. confusion hota hai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

APPLICATION LETTER / COVER LETTER FOR JOBS

  SAROJ MISHRA Address       Mobile Number       Email ID February 25, 2022 Director / Principal KVS Bongaigaon. Assam PIN CODE  Dear Sir / Madam, I wish to apply for the PGT Physics position in KVS Bongaigaon. This post vacancy was advertised in Times of India on 15 February, 2022. I am very keen to work in this esteemed organization, and I assure that I would be a good fit for this post. I am a Post Graduate in Mathematics and BEd from ---------- University. I have worked as __________ in a reputed organization, ________ for two years from year 2020 till now.  I have keen interest in the job profile advertised, and hence applying for the same.  I hereby attach my updated Resume along with photocopies of my credentials and latest passport size photograph .  Thank you for your consideration; I look forward for your kind response. Respectfully yours, Signature  of candidate Na...

DAV School Teacher Vacancy 2024

  CVRM DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL , DERABASSI Requires  PRT for All Subjects - Graduate + Diploma in education / BEd  TGT for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History/Civics, Geography and English. - Graduate + BEd Also requires  Teachers for Kindergarten - Nursery Trained, Montessori Trained, equivalent , Art & Craft, PTI, Dance & Music Teacher. UDC and Office Superintendent. Handsome salary. CTET and fluency in English will be Preferred. Interested candidates apply by 27/01/2024. cvrmdav@yahoo.com Principal/Manager CVRM DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL DERABASSI, PUNJAB 

BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHERS VACANCY DEC 2023 UP

  BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHERS VACANCY Bal Bharati Public School Bharat City, Indraprasth Yojna, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201003 Email ID: bbpsip@gmail.com principalbbpsip@gmail.com                                    WE ARE HIRING 1. NTT TEACHERS  2. PRT ALL SUBJECTS ( ENGLISH, MATHS, SST, HINDI ) 3. TGT - GERMAN, SOCIAL SCIENCE, HINDI, SCIENCE, COMPUTER 4. PGT - PSYCHOLOGY, BIOLOGY, ENGLISH, POLITICAL SCIENCE, ECONOMICS, PHYSICAL EDUCATION 5. SPECIAL EDUCATOR, LIBRARIAN INTERESTED CANDIDATE MAY FORWARD THEIR RESUME TO GIVEN EMAIL IDs WITHIN 7 DAYS OF PUBLICATION OF THIS ADVERTISMENT Email ID: bbpsip@gmail.com principalbbpsip@gmail.com LAST DATE - 17 DECEMBER 2023