Skip to main content

Vacancies for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor in University

 Bennett University Vacancies for Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor


Faculty Recruitment 2020 notification announced by Bennett University, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh  

Job Title: Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor

Last date of Application: 22nd August 2020.

Application Mode : Through Email ID

Advertisement Date Posted: 12th August 2020

Hiring Organization: Bennett University(THE TIMES GROUP), Private University, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Employment Type: Full Time

Different Departments / Specializations having vacancies:

  1. Finance
  2. Business Analytics/Decision Science
  3. Marketing
  4. Philosophy
  5. Political science
  6. Psychology
  7. Sociology                                              
  8. Digital marketing
  9. Advertising and Public Relations
  10. Web Journalism
  11. Business Journalism                                   
  12. Labour and Industrial Law
  13. Marketing Management
  14. CPC
  15. Company/Contracts law
  16. International Commercial Arbitration
  17. Evidence Law
  18. Business Accounting
  19. Theory and Practice of management

Qualification: Ph.D. & NET qualified

Experience: As per the UGC norms 

Job Location: Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Pay Scale: As per UGC 7th CPC 

Organization Website: www.bennett.edu.in

How to Apply: Interested candidates send their resume at below Email Address on or before 22nd August 2020. Candidates have to state "specialization" in the subject line.

Email ID: career@bennett.edu.in

Organization Address: 
Bennett University
Plot Nos 8-11, TechZone II,
Greater Noida 201310, 
Uttar Pradesh.

Advertisement on 12th August , below is Advertisement for vacancies: 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

APPLICATION LETTER / COVER LETTER FOR JOBS

  SAROJ MISHRA Address       Mobile Number       Email ID February 25, 2022 Director / Principal KVS Bongaigaon. Assam PIN CODE  Dear Sir / Madam, I wish to apply for the PGT Physics position in KVS Bongaigaon. This post vacancy was advertised in Times of India on 15 February, 2022. I am very keen to work in this esteemed organization, and I assure that I would be a good fit for this post. I am a Post Graduate in Mathematics and BEd from ---------- University. I have worked as __________ in a reputed organization, ________ for two years from year 2020 till now.  I have keen interest in the job profile advertised, and hence applying for the same.  I hereby attach my updated Resume along with photocopies of my credentials and latest passport size photograph .  Thank you for your consideration; I look forward for your kind response. Respectfully yours, Signature  of candidate Na...

DAV School Teacher Vacancy 2024

  CVRM DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL , DERABASSI Requires  PRT for All Subjects - Graduate + Diploma in education / BEd  TGT for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History/Civics, Geography and English. - Graduate + BEd Also requires  Teachers for Kindergarten - Nursery Trained, Montessori Trained, equivalent , Art & Craft, PTI, Dance & Music Teacher. UDC and Office Superintendent. Handsome salary. CTET and fluency in English will be Preferred. Interested candidates apply by 27/01/2024. cvrmdav@yahoo.com Principal/Manager CVRM DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL DERABASSI, PUNJAB 

BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHERS VACANCY DEC 2023 UP

  BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHERS VACANCY Bal Bharati Public School Bharat City, Indraprasth Yojna, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201003 Email ID: bbpsip@gmail.com principalbbpsip@gmail.com                                    WE ARE HIRING 1. NTT TEACHERS  2. PRT ALL SUBJECTS ( ENGLISH, MATHS, SST, HINDI ) 3. TGT - GERMAN, SOCIAL SCIENCE, HINDI, SCIENCE, COMPUTER 4. PGT - PSYCHOLOGY, BIOLOGY, ENGLISH, POLITICAL SCIENCE, ECONOMICS, PHYSICAL EDUCATION 5. SPECIAL EDUCATOR, LIBRARIAN INTERESTED CANDIDATE MAY FORWARD THEIR RESUME TO GIVEN EMAIL IDs WITHIN 7 DAYS OF PUBLICATION OF THIS ADVERTISMENT Email ID: bbpsip@gmail.com principalbbpsip@gmail.com LAST DATE - 17 DECEMBER 2023